In order to facilitate our interactions with our clients, ERAS offers educational training and information pertaining to environmental issues in which we and our clients are typically involved. The emphasis is on due diligence investigations for real estate financing projects.
In addition to the presentation Phase 1 and Phase 2 Investigations – How Do They Relate?. ERAS is pleased to provide free lectures and training sessions for clients and their staff. These range in length from 15 minutes to an hour or more.
Training and information relate to the following subjects:
- Phase 1 and Transaction Screens (when to use)
- Phase 2 investigations (simple vs. complex, how to decide scope
- Regulatory compliance & requirements (for businesses, leak cases and hazardous materials facility and leak site case closures)
- SBA environmental requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Asbestos, lead paint and mold (hazards and issues)
- Other topics or issues relating to environmental due diligence investigations or topics of your choosing (please contact us)
ERAS chief trainer holds a Masters degree in geology, is a State of California Registered Environmental Assessor (REA) Class 2 and Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) with over 22 years experience in environmental consulting.
ERAS welcomes the opportunity to provide a short visual presentation on these or related topics. We would welcome the opportunity to meet you and your staff. Please call for an appointment.
** Note that the information presented herein should not be construed as legal advice.
ERAS employs Registered Environmental Assessors (REA) Class 1 and 2, Professional Geologist (PG) and Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC).