As you may know, ERAS attempts to tailor the scope (thus the cost) of due diligence projects to what is required to reduce the risk to the buyer and lender for an individual Property.
Based on a number of factors, the users of ERAS report may need more or less due diligence on any given Property. Besides the location, the following is important information required for each Property.
- Size of the Property and number and type of building(s) and useable spaces
- All current and historic street addresses for the Property
- Current uses and proposed future use (including planned change of use, remodeling or demolition)
- Previous Phase 1, Phase 2 or remediation work
- Known off-site sources of contamination
This information will enable ERAS to provide the due diligence services you require in the most cost effective manner.