ERAS has over 25 years of experience in performing Phase 2 soil and groundwater investigation services. Our low overhead and focus on clear efficient goals for our sampling and investigation projects provides a blend of quality and value unique in the industry.
ERAS has considerable experience with current environmental regulations and negotiating skills with environmental regulators.
We can provide sampling services for the following:
- waste characterization and disposal
- shallow soil sampling for redevelopment
- soil and groundwater investigation for due diligence
- workplan preparation, soil boring and monitoring well installation
- soil vapor and sub-slab sampling
- risk assessment and case closure
- monitoring well monitoring and sampling
- remediation planning and oversight