The site was an open storage lot in an old industrial area of Oakland. The Property was part of a much larger area used as a cotton mill from 1883 thru 1954, and later for equipment, chemical and vehicle storage and maintenance. Soil and groundwater investigations indicated that low concentrations of non-volatile hydrocarbons were found to have impacted a portion of the rear yard. Based on the investigations the ACDEH will close the site under the LTCP. An SMP and deed restriction will be recorded.